Policy benefits include
Freedoms policies are designed to include cover for declared pre-existing medical conditions and will protect you, subject to policy terms and conditions, in the event of:
- Cancellation & Curtailment - Up to £3,000
- Medical Expenses & Repatriation - Up £5,000,000
- Replacement of Lost Medication - Up to £250
- Personal Effects - Up to £1,500
- Personal Money - Up to £500
- Personal Accident - Up to £15,000
- Personal Liability - Up to £2,000,000
- Travel Delay - Up to £100
24 Hour Medical Assistance - Anytime, Anywhere
*Although we will do our best to offer a travel insurance solution to every applicant, we can't guarantee a quote for every circumstance.
Why Cover Epilepsy?
You may have seizures on a frequent basis or you may not, either way having a seizure or complications related to epilepsy abroad could be traumatic. Freedom’s travel insurance for people with epilepsy is designed to ensure you have access to 24 hour medical assistance on holiday, no matter where you are in the world. And yes, medical expenses abroad can be costly, but there is no need to worry when insured with Freedom, we take care of cancellation costs, emergency medical expenses and the cost to get you home if need be. We will even cover your medication if lost or stolen (terms and conditions apply).
GET A QUOTE
Shhhh...... Our Epilepsy travel insurance quotes are 12% cheaper online.
Travel Insurance with Epilepsy
Getting a quote to cover your epilepsy only takes a few minutes. Simply click the ‘Get a Quote’ button and you’re away! You will be asked the following brief questions and the answers you provide help us to establish your current health status and the level of cover you require.
- If awake, do you normally lose consciousness during a seizure?
- How many seizures causing loss of consciousness have you had in the last four weeks?
- How many seizures causing loss of consciousness have you had in the last six months?
- How many unplanned hospital admissions have you had for epilepsy/ seizures in the 12 months?
- How many different types of medicines do you take for your epilepsy/ seizures?
- How long ago was your first seizure?
- Is your epilepsy caused by another medical condition?
You can call us and speak to one of our travel insurance advisors who are on hand to help with your epilepsy travel insurance application – Call 01223 446914
Once you have brought your policy, should you have a seizure before you travel, your policy will not be affected. We do not operate an on-going medical warranty.
Epilepsy Holiday Insurance Premiums
Freedom does not have set prices when it comes to insuring epilepsy. Everyone is different and therefore, so are our prices. In fact, there are many instances where we can cover epilepsy at no extra cost. Your travel insurance quote will be calculated on your current health status, where you are travelling to, how long you are going for and your age.
Travelling with Epilepsy
If you would like some information about travel and holidays with epilepsy, please click the link above, where you will be re-directed to the Epilepsy Society’s web-page offering advice. * This is an external link and we cannot be held responsible for the information provided