FREEDOM CAN ASSIST & OTHER INSURES MIGHT DECLINE
- A 40 year old heart attack victim with high blood pressure and cholesterol levels controlled by medication
- A male smoker with high blood pressure, raised cholesterol and a family history of heart disease
- A client diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years previously requiring mastectomy and chemotherapy
Indication of cost within seven days!
About Freedom Life Insurance
Freedom has specifically set up a service to help people with pre-existing medical conditions who are finding it difficult to get the life insurance cover they require. Traditional markets can be difficult and unhelpful when it comes to medical life insurance and Freedom hopes to make the process a whole lot easier. Freedom can access markets that offer high risk life insurance and can obtain cover for most medical conditions, including but not limited to:
- Heart Conditions
- Respiratory Conditions
The policies we help arrange provide cover for death as a result of illness and accident. Some products will be on a whole life basis and others on an agreed term.
If you live with pre-existing medical conditions and looking for life insurance, you're in the right place!
Applying is Easy
* Each case is individual and subject to terms and conditions. We cannot guarantee a quote for every applicant
Having peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will be protected is the very best reason to take out life insurance
It is only fair to inform you...
There are certain situations where the life insurance underwriters we use would decline cover and it is only fair at we inform you. We cannot offer cover to people over 85 years and those serving in the armed forces. Restrictions also apply to certain medical conditions, please view our guide below:
Cover unavailable for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brugada Syndrome (with or without an ICD)
- HIV combined with Hepatitis A, B or C
- Long or prolonged QT syndrome (Sudden death syndrome)
Medical conditions where the treatment must have been completed for a specific length of time:
- Kidney transplant - postpone for at least 1 year after transplant
- Hodgkins lymphoma - postpone 2 years from the end of treatment
- Hairy cell leukaemia - postpone 5 years from the end of treatment
- Any other cancer - postpone at least 1 year from the end of treatment
We understand each case is individual and whilst we can't guarantee a medical life insurance quote for every applicant, we will do our level best to show each customer the sensitivity and respect they deserve, treating each application in the strictest confidence.