Policy benefits include
Freedom Travel Insurance policies are designed to include cover for declared pre-existing medical conditions and will protect you, subject to policy terms and conditions, in the event of:
- Cancellation or Curtailment - Up to £3,000
- Medical Expenses & Repatriation - Up to £5,000,000
- Replacement of Lost Medication - Up to £200
- Baggage - Up to £1,500
- Personal Money - Up to £250 cash (£50 for under 16s) and up to £250 all other personal money and documents
- Single Article limit - £250
- Personal Accident - Up to £15,000
- Personal Liability - Up to £2,000,000
- Travel Delay - Up to £100
- Travel Disruption Cover is included as standard
- Policy Excess - £75
Help is never far away with our 24 Hour Medical Assistance helpline.
Freedom Travel Insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply. Although we will try to offer a travel insurance solution to every applicant, we can't guarantee a quote for every circumstance.
Annual Travel Insurance For Medical Conditions
The parameters to cover pre-existing medical conditions on an annual basis can be narrow. Whilst a wide variety of well managed and stable medical conditions will be accepted, we find, for people who have received a recent diagnosis, had a recent medical operation or receiving on-going medical treatment, single trip cover is easier to obtain. This doesn’t mean to say annual multi-trip insurance is out of the question, give our team a call, they will discuss your current health status and provide helpful information based on your individual circumstance.
GET A QUOTE
Even if we cannot offer a Freedom policy, we're happy to search alternative travel insurance markets on your behalf
About Freedom's Annual Multi-trip Insurance
You may have an idea of what countries you will be visiting in the next twelve months or, you may not have any specific plans and simply want a policy that gives you the flexibility to travel where you want, when you want. Freedom offers a range of annual travel insurance options for people up to the age of 75 years and we are here to help you select a policy that suits your needs.
- Rest of the World - excluding USA, Caribbean and Canada
- Worldwide - including USA, Caribbean and Canada
Our Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance allows for 183 days travel in any one calender year so you can travel as often as you like. Each trip must start and finish in the UK, with single trip durations not exceeding more than 31 days. It may be possible to extend this to 45 days if any of your holidays include a long stay. Discuss your plans with one of our Travel Insurance Advisers and they will inform you of the best available cover options.
The cover also includes the UK, provided at least two nights’ accommodation is booked.
Up to 17 days Winter Sports cover is covered as standard.
If your holiday plans include your partner and family, we can tailor policies to save you time and money. You can choose from the following types:
- Single Adult - for persons 18 years or over
- Couple or Single Parent - two co-habiting adults, or a single parent with any number of his/ her children, step children or foster children aged under 18
- Family - two adults and any number of children, step children or foster children aged under 18
Single Parent and Family polices allow for a maximum of eight travellers. Adults are insured to travel alone. Children must be accompanied by the parent or legal guardian insured on the same policy travelling on any trip to the same destination.
If you're finding it difficult to obtain annual multi-trip travel insurance online, call us on 01223 446 914 and speak to one of Freedom's helpful Advisers in person
Get A Quote
If you are interested in getting annual multi-trip holiday insurance, we are happy to provide a no obligation quote via our website or by telephone. Quotations remain valid for 30 days (provided your circumstances do not change) and if you decide to proceed, the insurance can be activated immediately and documents posted out within 1 working day.
GET A QUOTE