Our expert service has led us to expand, both in staff numbers and medical screening assignments for high street travel agents.
As an experienced Travel Insurance Advisor you will be based in Central Cambridge and you will be one of a team of Travel Insurance Advisers conducting telephone conversations in respect of Travel Insurance.
As a Travel Insurance Advisor you will:
- Have a high level of communication skills and an ability to absorb and retain knowledge.
- Have absolute commitment to a team ethic and shared levels of achievement.
- Have a willingness to think and act with care, sensitivity and the ability to respond to unexpected situations.
- Have a good level of competency in computer and keyboard skills.
- Have the attitude that will enable a wholehearted contribution to the office environment and the principle of shared knowledge.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
The Successful Travel Insurance Advisor will:
- Have the Integrity and an ability to keep cool, sometimes under pressure.
- Have the skill to develop productive relationships with a wide range of diverse personalities.
- Be fully accountable to the Performance Director.
- Adherence to regulatory standards and maintenance of cultural TCF values.
- Assess customer needs, process quotations.
- Deal with new business, renewals and any policy adjustments.
- Conduct medical screening activities in a manner consistent with Company procedures.
- Develop through training programmes, knowledge of insurance principles and practice.
- Develop through training programmes, knowledge professional and contractual obligations and duties.
Full training will be given to successful candidates.
Please send your CV to email@example.com for more information.